I’m giving away a DOUBLE ticket to the next #ClicksBabyclubMeetup! Win with Clicks BabyClub and Meg Faure.
With five different shows to choose from in Cape Town, PE, Joburg, Bloem and Durban you can expect fast-paced, entertaining talks by South Africa’s leading childcare experts as well as guest appearances by celebrity parents, and opportunities to engage with top baby brands. I may be a bit biased but I’m a complete Baby and Toddler sense fan and I’ve always walked away with valuable advice and information from these talks.
Look forward to talks on:
- Pregnancy Sense
Pregnancy is a journey like no other. It is the start of a new human life. It is also the birth of a mother who, over nine months, changes in every possible way – physically, emotionally and socially.
Your nutrition, wellbeing and emotions during this wonderful time play a large role in defining the rest of your baby’s life. The experience must be safe and containing for you to provide your baby with the ultimate start and shape his potential.
These talks are for you if you are wanting to reduce the anxiety that may stem from the unknown and gain insight into how to: nurture, prepare and birth your bump.
- Sonya Naude – Stress and pregnancy
- Dr Jacky Searle – Birth: An illusion of choice
- Dr Britta McClaren – Breastfeeding doesn’t always come easy
- Jeremy Olivier – Journey to parenthood
- Heather Wood / Jenni Johnston – New baby toolkit
- Baby Sense
Congratulations on your new baby!… now what?
The early months of having a new little person in the home brings overwhelming joy, but also many very new challenges for the whole family. Navigating new-baby challenges need not be overwhelming. Simple guidance on sleep, calming your baby and nutrition will empower you with confidence to nurture your baby. Making life a little easier so you can connect and engage with your little one.
These talks are for you if you are looking for guidelines and insight into how to: Calm, Sleep and Nourish your baby.
- Meg Faure – The colic toolkit
- Kath Megaw – Collab weaning
- Ann Richardson – Sleep like a baby
- Prof Mark Tomlinson – Infants are little scientists
- Dr Melodie de Jager – Slow down: More is not better
- Nicole Katzenellenbogen / Liz Senior – Magical moments of play
- Parent Sense
Becoming a new parent is a life stage shift like no other!
With all the focus on pregnancy and having a newborn baby in the house, very little thought is given to how becoming a parent changes our relationships and finances. Going from adulthood to parenthood is a huge and often under-acknowledged shift in our world and taking the time to ponder on and visualise this chapter in our lives, both practically and emotionally can be a huge benefit to entire family unit.
These talks are for you if you want answers to your finance, bonding and fatherhood questions.
- Priya Naicker / Derek Lottering – Financial sense
- Jo-Ann Strauss / Michelle Pitt – Juggling the working mother ball
- Craig Wilkinson – Real man: Real dad
- Nikki Bush – Tech and Tots
To *WIN* a double ticket for you and a friend simply tag your bestie in the comments section of my original post on Facebook and state what city you would like to attend. Winner will be chosen at random.
For all info on dates and venues across the country please pop over to the site
Thank you Meg and team for sponsoring ticket to this awesome event!